Grand Aston City Hall Medan Hotel & Serviced Residences is one of Medan’s leading international 5 star hotels. Located in the heart of Medan just across the popular Merdeka Walk, the hotel features several superlatives such as Sumatra’s only acoustically engineered Ballroom, a separate serviced apartment tower guaranteeing exclusivity at an unparalleled level and no less than five restaurants, a night club, a full service destination spa and the painstakingly restored historic Balai Kota, Medan’s historic turn of the century City Hall, which has been incorporated into the hotel’s grand lobby and is home to a classic European café. To support our business, we are currently looking for energetic and enthusiastic person to fill the following position
Sumatera Utara – Medan
- Check and monitor the operation of all computer hardware and ensure that all systems are installed and working properly.
- Ensure all systems have correct contracts for maintenance as required.
- Train selected Club staff to take on major responsibilities.
- Control user ID passwords and profile periodically.
- Maintains technical and user documentation support system, newsletter, etc.
- Inform all Department Heads on current computer related issues (i.e. news release, MIS trends and virus activities).
- Test all software approved by Management.
- Check all Club interface and ensure that all interface PCs are working properly
- Check and ensure that the Internet is on function mode and ensure incoming messages are printed accordingly.
- Maintain up to date computer hardware (PC work station, Micros, Printer act).
- Investigate and report the software and hardware problems to concerned vendors or suppliers.
- Perform related duties and special project assigned.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree Information Technology/Computer Engineering
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in network, Wifi, Audio system, software, database, Trouble Shooting And Problem Solving.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you find yourself meet with our requirements, please send your resume along with cover letter and recent photograph with the code : CHC to our address
Grand Aston City Hall
Hotel & Serviced Residences
Jl. Balai Kota No. 1 Medan 20112
North Sumatera – Indonesia
T : (061) 4557000